Steel Inspectors of Texas, Inc., a Fort Worth, Texas based corporation, has been providing structural steel, coating inspections, and specialized testing since 1991. We offer a full range of steel inspection services for both private and public sectors. Our experience is extensive with transit systems, bridges, airports, building and water municipalities.
The primary mission of Steel Inspectors of Texas, Inc., is client satisfaction.
Credentials and Certifications
- Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI)
- ICC Special Inspector
- Approved Auditor for Clark County, Nevada
- Certified Inspector for City of San Diego
- Certified Welding Inspector, Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Certified Inspector of Structural Steel and Welding, International Conference of Building Official (ICBO)
- Certified Inspector for Structural Steel and Welding, City of San Diego, CA
- Certified Coating Inspector, National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- Level II MT – Magnetic Particle
- Level II LP – Liquid Penetrant
- Level II UT – Ultrasonic
- Level III NACE Coating Inspectors